The deadly December battle!
The money spinning December month, is all set to reach its successful end, with a final battle planned by Tamil cinema on Dec21st. The day for which many producers and exhibitors even the Producer council was struggling to allocate the slots.
This Dec 21st, arrive, with 6 movies locking horns with each other to impress the public, with the sheer hardwork invested by their respective casts and crew. Let’s have a look at the Earth-shattering battle, and the movie’s participating in it.
1. Maari 2: After coming up with the cult classic Vadachennai, which is still debated to be one of the best films In 2018, here comes actor Dhanush with” Maari 2”- the naughtiest don, the sequel, which is directed by Balaji mohan, under Yuvan Shankar Raja music. The film has an ensemble cast including actress Sai pallavi, and Varalakshmi sarathkumar playing the female lead.The film also has actors Roboshankar and kaloori vinoth to continue their Maari legacy.
2. Adangamaru: Touching socialistic plots and emerging as a “safe ” for the producers, here comes actor jayam ravi with a new film to talk about the “Women safety”. This film as a powering Cast , with Actress Raashi Khanna playing the female lead, and azhagam peumal playing a prominent role. adangamaru is directed by debutant karthik Thanagvel.
3. Seethakathi: Showering his versatility for the past 6 years,actor Vijaysethupathi touches his 25th film, which is already blasting with expectations, which include veteran actors Mouli , mahendran playing pivotal roles. seethakathi talks about the life of an artist and a star. This film is penned by Balaji tharaneetharan
4. Kanaa: Marking the debut production of actor sivakarthikeyan, who lifts up his long time buddy, lyricist arunraja kamaraj as a director with this film. This sportsdrama , has actress aishwarya rajesh as the centric lead, with actors sathyaraj and darshan, carrying pivotal roles.
5. Silukuvaarpatti singam: After the “chilling” ratchasan, actor Vishnu vishal excites the audience, with a sudden genre shift, which is touted to be a rural flick. This film holds actresses oviya, Regina cassendra playing the female leads. Sps has a funny casting, with actors karunakaran, singamuthu and yogibabu waiting to tickle us with their one liners.
6. K.G.F: This quadralingual talks about the pain and struggle faced by the people working in Kolar gold mines. This film had a huge expectation from the day of announcement. K.G.F has actor yash playing the lead, which is directed by Prashanth neel.
so, these are the rooster’s battling in the field, which highly expects the encouragement and support from the public. Have a great ride with all the diverse films in theatres nearby you, and sign off 2018.